- After receiving details please telephone to check availability and a provisional booking can be arranged which will be held for 7 days.
- To confirm your reservation please post the completed Rental Agreement and non-returnable deposit of 20% of the total rent for the full period. (Cheque payable to S Le Comber). Upon receipt, your booking will be acknowledged in writing. Please note that when you sign the Rental Agreement you warrant that you are over 18 and have the authority of all persons who will use the property during the period booked to sign on their behalf and that you will indemnify us against all loss and damage arising directly or indirectly to the property and its contents from any act or omission by yourself or any person or animal accompanying you. A definite booking is now registered. The balance to be paid in full one month before entry.
- At the insistence of the Insurers and the Fire Authority the name and address of everyone staying in the house must be given before entry. A form will be sent to you about 6 weeks before your stay at the house and I would be grateful if you would list all the names and addresses of your fellow guests and return it to me with your balance payment. Upon receipt of this form and the balance, full details will be sent to you regarding collection of keys etc.
- All weekly lettings run strictly from 3.00pm to 10.30am and shorter lettings can run from 12noon arrival to 4pm on departure day but strictly by arrangement only.
- The house is fitted with a payphone.
- A really well-behaved dog is welcome but must NEVER be left in the house alone. Please remember all damage must be your full responsibility.
- I reserve the right at all times, especially in the case of an emergency, to cancel any booking and return the deposit.
- There is ample car parking space at the house.
- The nearest railway station is approx. 5 miles away at Saxmundham. London Liverpool Street station – change at Ipswich onto Lowestoft train to Saxmundham (also has 2 through trains per day at Peak times).
Sylvia Le Comber
4 Hinde House
14 Hinde Street
London W1U 3BG
Tel: 020 7224 3615
Mob: 077 1845 5988