- After receiving details please telephone to check availability and a provisional booking can be arranged which will be held for 7 days.
- To confirm your reservation please post completed Rental Agreement together with the non-returnable deposit ( 20% ) of rent for the full period. Payment to S Le Comber or contact me for BAC bank details. Upon receipt, your booking will be acknowledged in writing. Please note when you sign the Rental Agreement you warrant that you are over 18 and have the authority of all persons who will use the property during the period booked to sign on their behalf and that you will indemnify us against all loss and damage arising directly or indirectly to the property and its contents from any act or omission by yourself or any person or animal accompanying you. Please note a £300.00 returnable damage deposit payable with final balance payment, returned when housekeeper has checked and confirmed no significant damage/disruption found at the premises following departure.
- A definite booking is now registered. Balance to be paid in full one month before arrival together with returnable £300.00 damage deposit. In the event that you have to cancel due to government legal restrictions before your visit the balance payment can be cancelled or postponed and your deposit carried forward to another date and if necessary balance payment will be adjusted as per relevant date charges list. In the event of cancellation due to any other reason before your visit, balance payment can be cancelled or returned with only a reasonable administration charge deducted if the property can be re-let.
- At the insistence of the Insurers and the Fire Authority the names and addresses of everyone staying in the house with you must be received before entry. A form will be sent to you about 6 weeks before your stay at the house and I would be grateful if you would list the names and addresses of all who will be staying with you in the house and return it to me with your balance payment. Upon receipt final details and useful information will be sent to you which will include collection of keys .
- All weekly lettings run from 3.00pm to 10.30am. Shorter lettings can run from 12 noon arrival to 4pm departure but strictly by arrangement only. Minimum booking 2 nights except in high summer, Christmas and New Year as shown on the relevant list of charges.
- A really well-behaved dog is welcome by arrangement only but must NEVER be left in the house alone or allowed onto furniture or beds. Please remember all damage must be your full responsibility.
- I reserve the right at all times, especially in the case of an emergency, to cancel any booking and return the deposit.
- There is ample car parking space at the house.
- The nearest railway station is approx. 5 miles away at Saxmundham. London Liverpool Street station – change at Ipswich onto Lowestoft train to Saxmundham.
Sylvia Le Comber
4 Hinde House
14 Hinde Street
London W1U 3BG
Tel: 020 7224 3615
Mob: 077 1845 5988